Hope Chinese Charter School (HCCS) ranks #1 on Niche for the Best Charter Elementary Schools in Oregon with a nationwide recognized K-8 Mandarin Chinese immersion program.
We’re also a public employer in Oregon providing Pension Benefits and 100% premiums covered Health Insurance for eligible employees. HCCS employees enjoy a family-like atmosphere with supportive colleagues, families, and students.
Instructional Positions – Application Form
- Instructional Assistant Pool – Please click here for job description
- After School Care Assistant – Please click here for job description
Support Services Positions – Application Form
- Development Director – Please click here for job description
Additional Application Information:
- HCCS is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. HCCS strives to create an inclusive environment that welcomes and values the diversity of the people we serve. We foster fairness, equity, and inclusion to create a workplace environment where everyone is treated with respect and dignity.
- All positions are subject to a fingerprinting Criminal History Background check and Sexual Misconduct reporting history verification. Adverse background data may be grounds for immediate disqualification.
- Eligible veterans who meet the qualifications will be given veterans’ preference. For further information, please see the following website: Veterans Resources. You may also call the Oregon Department of Veterans’ Affairs at 1-800-692-9666.
Questions? Please send inquiries to [email protected].
- Click here for the HCCS Employee Handbook
- Click here for Absence and Substitute Management login (Frontline)
- Click here to submit a Work Order & Maintenance Request